Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Running into the New Year

Holy Moly... I haven't blogged in quite a while! I have been working on my website catherinedebates.com and need to keep up with my creative posts, just as much as my professional life! After all, what is life without the simple pleasures?

To catch up...

I turned 25!

I coached Girls on the Run for my second season: Here's our team at the Reindeer Dash at the Mankato YMCA

Here is an inspirational note from one of my runners (Apparently I'm a great "couch")
Christmas was a blast! Filled with friends, ugly sweaters, and lots of treats!...


...See, I told you there'd be treats!
My mother's Christmas tree. She is an inspiration to me, in every way.


This is my Wall-Hanger sign my pops made for me. He is equally as creative as mom!

The finished product!

Christmas threw up on my apartment. I love making wreaths and arrangements!
My New Year's Resolution: Less frivolous spending.
 I paid off all of my credit cards and started fresh this year!

Well that should pretty much bring us up to speed! I am so excited for what 2013 brings, and can't wait to blog about my upcoming/current projects...
  • YWCA Elizabeth Kearney Women's Leadership Institute
  • Spring Looks for the Home
  • Rock N' Roll Half Marathon: April
  • Educational Leadership: What I've Discovered


No comments:

Post a Comment